Skip to main content

U.S.A. Federal Government: "We can't generally be sued for torture and enslavement"...Wait...What?

Feds: We can't generally be sued for torture and enslavement... Wait...What?  My failed federal case as a T.I. and what you can learn from it....

Unless Congress votes to allow for damages and the U.S. president signs it, gang stalker perps enjoy "sovereign immunity" in public and private partnerships for organized torture where damages are capped at $100,000. 

T.I. author Cathy Meadows states that even if a T.I. wins their case and proves gang-stalkers are so servery abusing them using government systems and otherwise, the targeting and torture still doesn't often stop.

Further a tribute to one of my greatest ancestors, The 19th U.S. President Rutherford B. Hayes. Also posted is my federal case in PDF forms, compiled pro se about being a Targeted Individual.

The 19th U.S. President Rutherford B. Hayes
The 19th U.S. President Rutherford B. Hayes

Text to follow below & find my audio victim statement testimony here to listen to while you read: https://soundcloud.com/timothy-darrell-young-bs-mpa/targeted-and-tortured-in-america-the-same-plot-to-enslave-us-all\

Or click here: https://soundcloud.com/timothy-darrell-young-bs-mpa/targeted-and-tortured-in-america-the-same-plot-to-enslave-us-all

The part in a class action lawsuit legal affidavit I filed in the U.S.A. with over 3,000 targeted individual respondents worldwide put together by T.I. Katherine Horton, an Oxford-educated particle physicist of www.stop007.org www.stop007.org, is available here below.

The U.S.A. 9th Circuit Court would not even hear my case, submitted pro se, or without a lawyer's help. As a trained, credentialed political scientist studied in world history also, I know it is more likely the U.S.A. federal government will collapse under it's own corruption before their gang-stalkers are caught, and stopped. Criminals with sovereign immunity in public and private partnerships for organized torture, will literally be the end of the great experiment. 

The U.S. Constitutional Republic is and will be lost to mind control and other evils is my educated, experienced estimation.

Also, the www.openbci.com brain computer interface cap is not an E.E.G. Transducer, E.E.G. Inducer, or E.E.G. Cloner. Open BCI hardware is just and E.E.G. cap and is useless for what Targeted Individuals need to defend themselves. What gang-stalker perps use to ruin our lives, drive us crazy and even to kill us with look only similar to these caps - according the Kevin Christian, Georgia Targeted Individual and Dark Journalist discloser on YouTube. 

www.openbci.com brain computer interface cap is not an E.E.G. Transducer, E.E.G. Inducer, or E.E.G. Cloner

www.openbci.com brain computer interface cap is not an E.E.G. Transducer, E.E.G. Inducer, or E.E.G. Cloner2
I mistakenly refer to that site (www.openbci.com) in my paper: Targeted and Tortured in America: The Same Plot to Enslave Us All.

Section 4 has missing pages. I am locked up at the Oregon State Hospital and can't fix it as of 12/7/22 but if you have access tot he P.A.C.E.R. legal document database you can find the correct, whole pro se filing for me as a U.S.A. Targeted Individual. Go here if you can https://pacer.uscourts.gov/ https://pacer.uscourts.gov/ and search for Jeffrey Edward Taylor AKA Timothy Darrell Young V. United States of America Federal Government Civ. No. 3:21-cv-00199-AA.

Section 5 was copied out of order in some areas I see. Legal Aids who can't PDF files for clients correctly is my plight here...FFS. I am very sorry fellow T.I. and other justice seekers. Please refer to the books I have listed on this website otherwise. I have read them and recommend them to get good, correct information, not misinformation or disinformation information on the global effort to secretly robotize a human population that doesn't know it is being robotized. We are also a human population that doesn't want to be robotized. Still, the clandestine effort persists, and is, and has been wildly successful.

 Section 6 has some blank pages, but text seems OK besides that.

Fair Use Copyright Law: Section 107 of the Copyright Act 

https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/ https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/