Skip to main content

E.E.G. Transducer Brain Computer Interface Cap: Remote Neural Monitoring & A Request of Friendly Electromagnetic Beings

I would like to learn Remote Neural Monitoring and work with electromagnetic beings, for self defense and actually, maybe some safe and moral fun. I do not have Anti-Social Personality Disorder. I am not a Narcissist or a Psycho, but am tortured by a gang stalker perps with these evil personality disorders, now. 

Please contact me via snail-mail, post-mail in the U.S.A. if interested, knowledgeable and able. I would appreciate the help getting an E.E.G. Transducer Brain Computer Interface Cap to better be able to defend myself. 

I got T.I.'d for being a student leader in the late 90's pissed off about public university tuition being so expensive, ect.


Timothy Darrell Young B.S. Political Science ‘03, M.P.A. Master of Public Administration ’05 (University of Oregon “Double Duck”)

Former Member, Oregon State Board of Higher Education

Former, Write-In Portland State University Student Body President

Aware, American Truth-er Tortured Targeted Individual


Click: https://timdyoungbsmpa5.wordpress.com/

Click: https://atargetedindividualinamerica.blogspot.com/

Call Me: 541-465-2690

Write Me: Timothy Darrell Young B.S., M.P.A.

Oregon State Hospital Forest 3 Unit 29398 Recovery Way, Junction City, OR 97448


(If  you suspect you have received impersonated correspondence with someone faking me, especially if you suspect you are also a Targeted Individual, please send me a letter about it).